cionisylu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Antwerp Dolls Movie Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

d6a2afd33b Ruthless businessman Tommy Callaghan orders two of his most trusted couriers to collect a locked case - the contents of which he hopes will forge a powerful alliance with a mysterious new mafia force from Belgium. The consignment however is intercepted by Callaghan's disgruntled former protégées, seeking revenge on their corrupt ex boss. When Callaghan's men change their game plan in response, a destructive vortex of violence and double dealing ensues, leaving Callaghan in a deadly race against time - forced to use any means necessary to save his crumbling empire.
A ruthless businessman's payoff to the Belgian mafia is intercepted by his revenge-seeking former protegees, launching a deadly war of violence and double-dealing.
This was like a student film. Don't get me wrong, we all have to learn our trade somewhere but don't subject the public to watching you make your mistakes.<br/><br/>The sound was horrific. I'm sure at some points there is no sound recordist present, just the mic on top of the dodgy Tandy camcorder that has a serious white balance issue. They also failed to employ a focus puller so it drifts in and out dependent of who's in the centre of frame.<br/><br/>I'm sure this could be usedan example of how not to do it at university. The acting isn't the best. Well worth watching the multi story car park chase sequence though. I was laughing out louda clapped out old Rover and Clio limped around the corners failing to suggest speeds of more than 9 MPH.<br/><br/>After 57 minutes of viewing I turned my attention to writing this review, my first by the way. Please save your lives and spend 90 min doing something, anything more constructive than watching this.
One really has to wonder how the producer found the money to make this film. <br/><br/>The sound is awful; one can get about half of what is said, the script is thin, the story is thinner and the entire premise of the film is absurd. The performances are woeful and so,you can see, its a huge waste of time.<br/><br/>If you are going to do a "real"crime movie it should be about something that is at least possible. Instead we have the non sense story of a delivery that goes bad, everyone gets killed except for the killer who for some reason drives off into the dreary English suburbs. There is no real story, no suspense and franklythe sound is so poor one gets only half of what is said, and English English is my language.<br/><br/>Truly, who puts up money to make such a sad attempt of a movie?

Download hindi movie Dance Hall RacketLies and Whispers tamil dubbed movie free downloadRevenge Strategy in hindi free downloadEpisode 7.36 full movie in hindi downloadMarco and Emily Are Very Ecstatic After Discovering That Daniel Was Their Son movie in tamil dubbed downloadHeartfall Arises full movie online freeBeyond Burnout the Search for Rest hd mp4 downloadTerminator 2: Alternate Cut malayalam movie downloadChasing the Win 720p moviesAoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova DC movie hindi free downloadGladiformers: Robos Gladiadores full movie torrenttamil movie Heat 5 free downloadCastlevania: Judgment movie mp4 downloadfree download Another One Bites the Dust, Part 1download full movie Mannan in hindiGuerra oculta movie in tamil dubbed downloadthe Sahara Cross full movie download in hindiMovie Guide 2: Part 18 full movie torrentDetour malayalam movie downloadKukuri-hime 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by cionisylu
Please log in to post a reply.